CNC Plasma Burning Services
CNC Plasma Burning Capabilities | Equipment List | Facilities
CNC Plasma Burning Capabilities
|Maximum Material Size
||10' x 30' (120" x 360")|
|Plasma Cutting Thickness
||Up to 1"|
|Fuel Gas Maximum Material Thickness
||Up to 6"|
|Maximum Raw Material Weight
||20,000 lbs |
|Preferred Drawing File Types
||We can convert your DWG/DXF (preferred), IAM, IDW, IDE, IPT, IPN, PDF, JPG, GIF, TIFF, and BMP drawing files into part geometry for CNC machine control. |
||Metal Fabrication services since 1968.|
- Heat treating
- Engineering services
||Our shop is well equipped with cranes, forklifts, and personnel to meet the material handling challenges of a custom fab shop.|
|Quality Control Process
- Standard first part inspection or more if customer requires it
- Certified quality inspector available if job standards require it
- Certified measuring tools: tapes, scales, micrometers, calipers
back to top
- ESAB Shadow DX 3000
- Maximum work area 8' x 25'
- Positioning Accuracy: +/- .010"
- Repeatability: +/- .005"
- Maximum Machine Speed: 750 ipm (20000 mm/min)
- Heath GXA CNC Shape Cutting Machine
- Maximum work area 10' x 30'
- Thickness capacity to 1" with plasma
- Thickness capacity to 6" with fuel-gas
- Assorted Pattern Burners - Single Fuel Gas Torch